Thursday, July 26, 2007

Runnin' Late

I am sitting on a delayed train that is going to make me a little late to clinic. Always a strange feeling to know I will be late... I really don't like being late, but it is kind of out of my control here...

So even though I have approximately 282 days left until I graduate many people are asking me what area I would like to work in when I get there.
I still have two 11-week clinicals to experience and five classes to help guide my decision. My ideal job would be to work with the Jets or Yankees as they are my favorite sports teams and I enjoy working with athletes. I would also enjoy being able to treat the kids I coach in high school football.
Another option is working in a hospital setting (probably acute care) because there seems to be more stability and a very nurturing nature inherently.
Anyway, the train is getting goin, I'll keep thinkin as the time takes me closer to graduation... off to learn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home