Friday, July 20, 2007

Yay CityTri

Last Saturday I had a great time (despite how early it was) being a medical volunteer for the CityTri event: Coney Island Adult & Kids Aquathlon. As a med. volunteer I was looking out for anyone with any musculoskeletal complaints and was ready to handle most other medical emergencies with my EMT background (or to refer them to the ambulance down the street :) Fortunately, there was not a single need for me, thus making me a little upset I did not participate in the quarter mile swim and two mile run...
I am still trying to enter any athletic competition in the tri/bi-athlon sphere... one of these days... for now I will keep training and volunteering while I continue to learn all about what I am doing in PT school.

Just wanted to say thanks to CityTri for having me and I look forward to participating in future events in any capacity...
I Tri / I Du / I Did

So go do it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home