Thursday, June 28, 2007

Denvah... (spencah?)

so PT 2007 is goin great, I wrote a long entry while in the cab to the airport that I haven't been able to publish so these may end up backwards. I spent 14 hours getting to denver from ny, which is about 8 hrs more than it had to be but could have been much worse...
right now I am in a lecture about defensible documentation (not so much by choice...) but it has many interesting and vital points that all PT's need to be aware of.
These conferences are always such an enegy boost even though they tire me out because of the intense pace that ends up happening. So much to learn...
Being here has again made me realize how bad I am at remembering names... I recognize so many of the faces but the names just slip my mind... guess I need some brain room for PT stuff... as a note to self I want to add a 'muscle of the day/wk' to the blog, stay tuned for that... back to my ushering duties... if you aren't at this conference make sure you go to valley forge for nsc or nashville, TN next feb. for CSM, all the best... I hope this goes through :)

1 Comments:

At 5:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What muscle do you think has the most amusing name???
Your comment about the muscle of the week entry made me think about when a fellow PT student asked me this. There's really alot to choose from. Makes for some good PT conference afterhours bar talk.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home