Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Practical Exam

So my 5 activities I had to perform earlier today were:
  1. infraspinatus tenoperiosteal deep friction massage (lost 8 points for not being close enough to the tendon - I was a 'lil nervous - our professor is an intimidating 'lil greek man)
  2. mulligan flexion for L3
  3. mid-thoracic "locker room" distraction manipulation - standing
  4. mulligan for lateral epicondylitis
  5. taping for lateral rotation of the patella (lost 8 points for not manually placing the patella into medial rotation or even neutral and not identifying the pre/post tests which would be squatting or climbing stairs, this is pretty bad on my part)
I did good on 2-4, but in the end am not happy with my performance as I should not have lost any points had I been a little bit more confident and better prepared.

But moving along, as I listen to the recorded lecture of the class I missed about the McKenzie concept. We have only 4 more days of this class left, it just flew by. A quiz this Thursday and the final next Thursday (the final is 46% of the final grade) with a lot of case studies in between. Should be a fun ride...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home