Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Plans

Whenever I wake up I have to do the following in pretty much this order (gonna try to work eating somewhere in there):
  1. Make my arrangements for Denver, home of PT 2007
  2. Go workout after my hour and change commute to school
  3. Take a quiz that covers the Mulligan techniques, Deep Friction Massage, and the two case studies we walked through last week. After the quiz we have 3+ hours of taping lab (it was recommended that I shave around my ankle, knee, and elbow, but I will just tough it out...)
  4. Run to catch the bus to D.C. --> get to D.C. at midnight
One of my professors (real funny guy, btw) recommended that I start adding videos to this blog, so here is one I found that deals with Mulligan taping techniques which will be part of the lesson tomorrow (I think...). Mulligan techniques are very trial and error and are by nature difficult to support with research thus this makes the techniques difficult to work into my philosophy at this time, but I will still learn all I can about it. Enjoy the video (it's less boring if you don't actually listen to the guy... :) Just kidding, it is pretty darn interesting stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home