Thursday, April 26, 2007

Update

Fun times here in Brooklyn...
Down to 3 finals and one paper revision for this semester... and some other minor things... To make some extra money, I will be bouncing at a bar in Williamsburg for 16 hours this weekend, gotta keep up with the dra... wait, maybe I should be more focused on studying for these finals :-D

At the same time my physical body is trying to find balance in more ways than one. It is not a topic I have broached on this blog much, but when a student gets injured and becomes the patient, that paradigm shift can create a much better PT. So when I sprained my ankle two nights ago (I have diagnosed myself with chronic ankle instability in what appears to be both of my ankles) I tried to use all of the information I have thus far gathered to treat myself... It's as simple as the RICE principle. (Haha, that website with the RICE principle shows stretches that are performed by a Spider-man action figure... funny probably only to me...). I think my ankle heals a little bit faster because of the past injuries, but it is not at 100% and I am trying to train for a triathlon and get my softball career off to a jump start...

But all attention will now go on studying... I hope you are all doing fantastically well

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home