Sunday, April 22, 2007

And I was Running...

Just a quick update to try to keep my few readers around...

I just got back from two days up in Albany, NY where the passionate and talented PT’s of our state came together to discuss among other things, the 40 motions being put onto the floor of the House of Delegates of the APTA. This is similar to the House of Representatives; except the amount of reps, a.k.a. “votes,” are determined by the amount of PT’s and PTA’s practicing in each state (who are also APTA members).

It is always a great experience to be around people who are this passionate about their patients and the profession of PT. Currently I am missing a board review course because of a multitude of reasons but I am going to go and try to catch the last bit of it as I finish up work on my Pediatric project of a young child who has hypotonic Cerebral Palsy.

I hope you are all doing great, and if you have any thoughts on motions that are within the APTA please send them this way, I love hearing about what people think should be the direction of this profession. I'm off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home