Monday, June 11, 2007

Vacation all I ever wanted...

I didn't mean to quote the Go-Go's there...

I had a date with the boardwalk at sunrise the other day... it was a good run at 5:25 AM... did the boardwalk back and forth in 43 minutes (it's just over 5 miles supposedly)... Sopranos series finale was decent, it made sense to me, and I didn't mind them leaving it open-ended... hearing all the slack about the episode is a little disheartening as people just need to enjoy it! But it's a free country and so on and so forth... The Yankees are getting their act together, luckily the season is 162 games long so they still have some time...

So this is my week off before a 9 week clinical in an outpatient site. Just taking the week to relax and get mentally prepared. It is supposed to rain all week here which puts a damper on my vacation, but I suppose people in Seattle (the picture changes) deal with it right?
(Although it actually rains more in NYC than in Seattle...)

If anyone is in NYC in July-August you should check out this fantasy fitness speed camp... I will be there, so should you :-D

That's all for now,
Good night and good luck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home