Sunday, November 11, 2007

Stony Brook Conclave

Yesterday I got to present at and enjoy the 2007 Downstate Student Conclave at Stony Brook University. I helped organize last years and Stony Brook did a great job feeding off of that one. It was truly an honor and privilege to be invited to speak on the same stage as the other amazing speakers. I just hope that my presentation on ways to be involved in the APTA and different events going on around the profession was informative and will inspire a few of those present to get more involved.

Now back to the reality that is my last two weeks of classes in the DPT program. Tomorrow I have a case report due and will finally present the group project on the video analysis of the power clean. Tuesday we have a written final exam in our musculoskeletal elective and I will be presenting in the CAM class about Qigong. Wednesday we have our final for clinical decision making 2 in which we have to go through our thought process of treating the diagnosis of "multi-level disc herniations." All the while my grandfather has been going in and out of the hospital and the other mini stressors of life are all around as well.

Here's a quote I enjoy;
I once heard that Frank Sinatra's tombstone read: "The best is yet to come"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home