Sunday, November 04, 2007

Marathon/200th Post

Yay 200th post!

Today I got to be a medical volunteer at the ING NYC Marathon for the second year in a row. Another great time, great people, and I want to run the marathon more than ever... I entered this year into the lottery to run but did not get in (I have heard close to 100,000 people apply and only 38,000 get to run - a lot of which are guaranteed based on certain requirements).

Also, I found out that at my upcoming clinic has their students try to "stump the therapist" meaning that I have to come up with probably close to 11 odd case studies or in depth questions... so if anyone who happens to read this has anything good, I would greatly appreciate you sharing that with me.

Here's to running the marathon next year! Cheers to all those who ran today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home