Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Just Another Tuesday

Hi... seems like forever since I have posted... blogger withdrawal.

I have been busy looking for a place in Philly for when do my clinical there, or alternative locations or... just a mess. Every day I get home and want to blog but I either am so ready to go to sleep or just can't decide which of the multitude of possible topics that I covered throughout the day I should post about. Sometimes I think about too many things and am left with nothing. Jack of all trades and master of none? I hope not, have to try to avoid that scenario.

Tomorrow I am going to do a presentation to the 1st years about evidence-based practice that I will also be presenting in Valley Forge, PA at the National Student Conclave, you should come by! It is a very interesting presentation if I do say so myself...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home