Saturday, September 08, 2007

Mobile Update

So after I finished clinic, I had almost three weeks off and I spent most of that time coaching high school football and watching movies...among other things. But not too much PT dedicated time. All that is about to flip... except the football coaching.
My last 5 classes of PT school start on Monday so I will be focusing the majority of my time on that. In defense of my extracurricular activities they tend to relate back to my PT education in some capacity. For instance as a football coach I get to see a lot of interesting injuried and get to use some of the skills I have been taught as a PT or even as a former EMT... and man do I just love the game of football, I have as much passion for football as I do for PT...
I should start a football coach blog... that may have too much profanity in it though...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home