Monday, October 29, 2007

NSC Mobilie Recap

It was an amazing conference, a great way to finish up my career as a student and unfortunately the end of my role on the nominating committee. There were over 1300 students from around the country and over 600 of them voted in the elections for new Student Assembly officers. The election process was a huge success with a great new board coming in and hopefully the highly qualified candidates who were not elected will not be discouraged and find their way to make a difference because they all had so much potential. Through gathering feedback, apparently communication between the apta and the students out there needs some improvement, and I am confident it will. The future looks very bright. There were so many positive things going on at the conclave from programming (including the one the board members from this year and I presented), to mock interviews, resume critiques, great vendors in the exhibit hall, making connections from all across the country and so much more. I cut this short because I am about to go underground, so as my nom com buddy ms. crawford so eloquently put it: 'I am going to make like a joint and mobilize.' Have a phenomenol day!

1 Comments:

At 9:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Thanks for all your help throughout conclave! You all did such a great job this past year. I hope we can exceed your expectations!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home