Saturday, November 11, 2006

Study Some More

A whole lot of material that needs to be studied for next week... and the week after... and projects that have to be completed somewhere in there...

So I am really trying to focus myself <-- bit of a challenge While I feel like this guy at the bottom of this post... I know it is all worth it to learn this vital information...

Before I go enrich my mind, I would like to share the following statistics with you about the National Physical Therapy Examination (information received from National Student Conclave):
  • It costs $4,000.00 to develop each question... WHAT?!?
  • The Pass Rate for 1st Timers is 83% of PT's and 74% of PTA's
  • I won't be taking this exam for another 2 years but I am starting to use the O'Sullivan review book as of a few days ago. (I figure it can help me with my academic career)

now I am off to learn :-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home