Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Anatomy Flash Cards

Yesterday evening I went to a developmental dinner. One of the developmental editors of Thieme publishers contacted me through facebook looking for students in the health professions. Shady at first, I ended up deciding to attend this event with one of my classmates. It was a very cool experience. Along with the free Indian food they provided they gave us each a text book of our choosing to keep.

The real interesting part was the development of these flash cards. They dug very thoroughly into how we learn best and what we thought of the current cards on the market. One of their biggest issues was figuring out the order to put the cards and what content to leave in/take out. The whole event was very interesting and I wish the publishers a lot of luck with this arduous task.

Now I wish myself a lot of luck with the 3 midterms I have next week (plus one practical exam). Study On Wayne... Study On Garth...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home