Monday, November 06, 2006

Being Generic

I forgot to congratulate my classmate that finished the marathon yesterday in her goal time. And a happy birthday to her tomorrow...

For now I am working on my generic abilities form that our program requires us ot fill-out a few times throughout our 3 years here. It is basically a 10-item self-assessment with the following items:
  • commitment to learning
  • interpersonal skills
  • communnication skills
  • effective use of time and resources
  • use of constructive feedback
  • problem solving
  • professionalism
  • responsibility
  • critical thinking
  • stress management
Of note: tomorrow is the "Moving On" ceremony for the 3rd year students as they finish up their academic portion of their degree. I am looking forward to that...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home