Thursday, August 24, 2006

Clinical Busy-ness

Wow, the sun rises real fast when you have a horizon to measure it against. The advantage of being up this eraly is seing this beautiful red ball go.

In PT matters though, clinic is real real interesting and real real time consuming. Since I am working 10 hours a day with an hour and a half commute each way, that leaves me with 11 hours of free time a day. I tend to get to the hospital about 45 minutes early and take about a 15 minute shower, down to 10 hours. I tend to give myself about an hour to get ready so I do not forget anything from home, down to 9 hrs. Have to cook some food for today, shop for that food, get a little exercise, post a little blog... I end up with only about 6 hours of sleep last night. No complaints though, I know there's people who have it much worse, what with the full time job of kids and all...

But clinic itself so far has been great. My CI kicks arce, the patients have been pretty darn great so far, everything is very conducive to learning. I got weaned into actually taking pt's on yesterday, very exciting stuff especially because of all the documentation involved. I planned on writing up a mock progress note to practice a little and give you, the reader, an idea of the documentation sheet in case it could benefit you somehow... But they are playing my song, I gots to gets goings... Hope you all are doing fantastico

BTW, how you like those brooms sox?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home