Friday, August 18, 2006

Awkward Silence

It is my distinct opinion that two people can always learn something about each other, especially two people who don't know each other all that well. Bedside manner is something that cannot be taught but is vital to being a PT. As I prepare for my first clinical affiliation I am trying to get ready in everyway possible including working on my interpersonal skills. It's just always hard to fill those silences, and I always feel like it should be me who does it... fortunately I do not have that problem on the internet...

On a side note, it is interesting to have a blog because as I go through my day many of my thoughts start to come in blog form. Unfortunately I do not record all of them to share with you lovely people.

On a final side note for this post, my article I wrote about grandfathering the doctor title to all PT's made into the August issue of the Pulse (the newsletter of the Student Assembly of the APTA)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home