Thursday, August 10, 2006

What'd You Get For...

This is the very common phrase recited by my classmates after just about every exam... because there are some tricky questions out there. Last nights final was a bit of a doozy but I fared well. However, after the exam I sat down with a classmate and tried to remember as many questions as we could, and we were able to recall about 30 that we both got right and about 15 that we might have or had different answers for, and 5 in the abyss somewhere, but everythings turned out just fine.

And as of a few minutes ago I just finished my 4th semester of PT school and I have until Aug. 22 to relax, but I probably won't.

I'm just a bit speechless right now, so off to the gym I go... Have a spectacular day to you all :-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home