Thursday, July 20, 2006

No More Pennies For Your Thought?

A new bill has been proposed to eliminate the penny due to rising zinc costs and the regressing importance of this coin. I say save a penny, earn a penny... They do add up.

Anyway, it was a good week of escuela. Many classes, much information, need a break. Did pretty well on the exam and quiz this week. Stayed busy. Looking forward to swiming with my 2 year old nephew tomorrow, although it may rain...

I did want to mention the interesting surgery that we watched earlier this week from OR-live.com. It was an artroscopic rotator cuff repair. I am really looking forward to seeing more surgeries, they are just so interesting to watch and really help to understand how the body works and fails to. And I'm Spent!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home