Thursday, July 06, 2006

35% Exam

I have a few hours until my Neuromuscular Pathology "midterm." This covers everything since the beginning of the summer course. Some interesting stuff in there such as Upper/Lower Motor Neuron Lesions, Hydrocephalus, ataxia, apraxia, athetosis, cerebral palsy, spina bifida, and many more. My law school friends tell me of their courses that only have one exam worth 100%... to that I say yikes (but it is open book). Anyway, I should get back to studying, but I may hit the gym for 20 minutes first to get the brain juices going a little first.

Also, yesterday was exactly one year of grad school for my class. Congrats to us! And a warm welcome to the 1st years, all 38 of them (there were only 20 in my class). I got to give a little welcome speech to them about being a student. A good time had by all... Now to the exam.

Hope everyone had a great 4th of July.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home