Tuesday, June 06, 2006

5

Next week I have 5 pretty major exams/practicals... then I leave for Orlando for PT2006 - the annual conference of the APTA.

But the 5 exams/practicals is what concerns me at this very moment... So I will go ahead and study a little... in a moment or two...

But on a brighter note Connecticut just received Direct Access which is a good thing assuming they didn't give much of their Practice Act up to get it. They are the third state to get it this year (Georgia and Mississippi are the other two) and that brings the total to 42 out of the 50 states. I still think New York will be the 51st state to get it...

Interesting side note from an article I came across... AIDS drugs have saved 3 million years of life in the US which is an amazing statistic considering that AIDS has been around for 25 years and how long it took for the medications to be more and more useful. Another interesting note from the article was that the NIH has spent over $30 billion since 1980 on HIV/AIDS research.

Go Baby Bombers, keep beatin' them Sox.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home