Monday, May 22, 2006

Studying...

Got two quizzes tomorrow and a case study/SOAP note presentation due.

For those of you who don't know what a SOAP note is, its fairly unclear to me at this time too... actually it stands for Subjective, Objective, Assessment, and Plan in reference to the care of a patient for documentation sake... i.e. so that the next person that picks up the pt's* chart can carry on the plan of care... etc. etc.
(*patient, get used to abbreviations in this field)

And darn it, I just realized tomorrow is a Clin. Sem. lab, meaning I have to get all dressed up, boo to that.

Before I get back to studying I would like to congratulate my classmate that got engaged over the weekend and the other 2 that have already been engaged, and the one that is already married...
And a special shout-out to Junior's iced coffee - black with chocolate syrup... I am still feeling it 10 hours later, then again, I do normally try to avoid caffeine...
Good Night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home