Sunday, May 21, 2006

The Post That Got Away

So I amn't that clever... I had a pretty good post all ready to go, then I got distracted and my internet crashed... lost all that work... not the first time something like this has happened

Just the universe telling me to be focused... perhaps even GO STUDY!!! as it smacks me in the face like my 2 1/2 year old nephew did when I babysat him yesterday...

Anyway, the lost post was about the classes I was taking, and had some reference to Godfather 3, and the massive amounts of coffee that I (a non-coffee drinker) will have to intake because of the crazy 9-5 schedule of classes...

And to all of you 9-5 or more working folk, I feel your pain, but lectures are way different than work... and I am paying for the honor to be sitting in this class whereas you have the immediate motivation of a paycheck at the end of the week or month.

Also on the topic of money... I was just screwed by two different banks on my consolidation of loans. Of course I only have myself to blame for not going completely out of my way to harass these people into giving me the service promised to me in the first place. Grrr. I hate loans.

So on a brighter note these are my "fourth academic semester" classes:
  • Neuromuscular Pathology
  • Musculoskeletal Pathology
  • Physical & Chemical Modalities
  • Clinical Seminar II
The first three semesters looked a little like this:
Summer I:
  • Anatomy
  • Physiology
  • Movement Analysis I
Fall I:
  • Anatomy II
  • Neuroscience
  • Movement Analysis II
  • Psychological Issues
  • Clinical Seminar I
  • Research Methods
Spring I:
  • Pharmacology
  • Movement Analysis III
  • Tests & Measures
  • Teaching & Learning Strategies
  • Foundations of Therapeutic Exercise
I choose not to reflect in depth on these subjects as my philosophy is to live in the present day. I will say that I did not do as well as I could have academically and that boils down mainly to a lack of motivation.

And on that note, I am off to buy some groceries, cook some said groceries, do some calisthenics, and study.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home