Saturday, June 03, 2006

Slow goings

Loans stink... Consolidation stinks... My advice to all, avoid them darn loans... get all the scholarships you can... don't sacrifice a great college expereince for a cheaper school but loans stink.

Getting ready for Orlando where I will be enjoying PT2006 - The Annual Conference.

At this point I plan on running for student assembly to make an impact on this great profession. I really want to use the passion and energy I have to make our profession better and better. Gotta do what I can, and I think everyone should try to do the same for their profession.

It irks me when people don't even join the APTA. This is our professional organization that works for our present and future. I will get off my milkbox, but if everyone makes a small contribution its going to make everything a lot easier.

Until next time, hope everyone is staying healthy.

PS. My sister had her second child on Thursday 06/01/06 at 12:40 in the afternoon, an 8 pound 1 ounce baby girl !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home