Thursday, May 25, 2006

Stayin Busy

In the fall I had 5 jobs (part-time) on top of my 6 classes
In the spring I cut back to around 4 on 5 classes
Now its summer and I have 3 things I can call jobs on top of 4 classes.
On top of that I really try to stay involved in the APTA and numerous leadership roles including organizing all of my old high school football teammates and telling them about one of our brethren getting married this weekend... Congrats to him!

Being busy tends to cut in on things like studying. So far it has definetly adversely affected my grades. TV too...
I tend to learn a great deal from questions I get wrong... but it's probably stuff I could learn much better by reading the notes over and over again... as I should be doing currently. Things like re-typing the notes or putting all the info on flash cards. Whatever works right... Like spending more time on writing this blog :-D

I'm still working on finding the most efficient form of study and time management. Its the passion that keeps me going, that love, that drive... I have to stop with these late night posts...
It's been a long day of HIPAA and OSHA talk and videos, transferring pt's from bed to wheelchair, supine, sidelying, listening to the chapter I read last night on congenital abnormalities come to life through my professor lecturing, and at this point I forgot what we did in the last class of the day
Like I said, its been a long day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home