Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Seltzer and Salsa

I feel like I have ended a whole week of classes, but it has only been half that so far... boo!
So having gone shopping and purchasing some seltzer, I was reminded of a theory I had a few years back: the little bubbles in soda are actually carbon dioxide gas... the body is constantly working to get carbon dioxide out of the body because this is just a by-product of the body's metabolic processes and high levels are not good for the body... you are putting something that your body is trying to get rid of right into the body... soda is bad for the body. However, I am not 100% sure of all of the physiological processes of soda drinking... anywhom...

Going off my last post, I would like to say I am actually going to go study and organize all my extracurricular stuff right now :-D

PS... The Simpsons episode where Homer goes to see a Chiropractor is quite comical... "Dr. Homer's miracle spine-o-cylinder" "Less talking, more cracking... Actually we don't crack the back we just make some small adjustments, now you are going to hear a loud crack" "Stop Chiropracting Homer!" "Awww, Dr. Steve didn't do anything"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home