Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Getting It

Got two good tests out of the way... Although on one of them I was not completely confident with the material I was mostly familiar with it which was good enough to get a pretty darn good grade.

But I feel like I am starting to get it a lot more and gain confidence. With the first years now here that is my best advice to them is to bear with everything. Get familiar with the language and the ideas of PT. Eventually it will all come together. It feels real good to be gianing this confidence in my academic work. Now I just hope to get all of the extracurricular aspects down.

Professionalism is a huge part of becoming a PT. This includes giving back to the community and the profession among other things. As a student I hope to do what I can to display professionalism as I develop it and to spread it to whomever I can. Now I gotta eat some food before class. Peace out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home