Friday, January 05, 2007

VISION 2007

I am losing readers every day I do not post so I had to get this in before my head hit the pillow...

HAPPY 2007 EVERYONE!

There is a lot of possibilities with a new year, a lot of resolutions that probably won't be kept. But I always resolve to allow myself to make resolutions throughout the whole year. Just because it's going to be May 3 doesn't mean we can't re-evaluate our goals...

My resolutions include losing the 10 pounds I gained in the last 10 days I spend in Florida... Studying more so as to reach my full academic potential...
...not putting three dots... in between thoughts...
that's one I won't keep...
start training for the 2008 NYC marathon... we shall see how that goes...
make as much of an impact as I can as a member of the nom com of the Student Assembly and as chair of the NYSSIG
find a place to live that does not also house my immediate family, darn privatization of my old apartment!
hmmm, I am sure there are a lot more but I need a whole lot of beauty sleep

hope you have a better list of resolutions than I do, and hope everyone has a great 2007, I plan to :-D

all the best, nothing but love, bo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home