Friday, December 22, 2006

Got to Admit It's Getting Better

While my blogging style still needs drastic improvements, I figured I would distract you all by putting more stuff on the side bar >>>

I added a clock to let everyone know exactly what time it is and a link to another PT blog that revolves around sports.

To update you all: I am in the process of doing some "winter cleaning" in between my apartments/living situations. My mother has to be one of the few people who buys space saving stuff and it ends up taking up more space than before.

I am also doing some PT stuff somewhere in there. Going through all of my old notes to start organizing them into binders. Some Student Assembly and NYSSIG stuff. Starting to study for my licensure exam which is almost 2 years away. Life goes on, and so do we...

PS, anyone who will be in the NY area April 21-22. LIU-Brooklyn, will be hosting a Board Review Course that costs $75 for one day and $100 for both days. More details to come, let me know if you are interested.

PPS, check out mypetfat (makes a great gift)... it's supposed to be a way to change people's thinking about weight loss... pretty interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home