Monday, October 02, 2006

Thanks

I want to extend a very sincere thank you from the bottom of my heart to everyone who helped make the Downstate NY Student Conclave a success. This list includes our volunteers, our sponsors, our speakers, our faculty, and everyone that attended. While I thank people I am also grateful to the entire rehabilitation department at the Hospital for Special Surgery for making my 6 weeks there amazing. I truly learned a great deal and hope that I can find my way back to HSS in the near future on a more extended professional stay.

Now that my clinical affil. is over and all the work for organizing the student conclave is done, I can focus my energy on a number of other great activities for my fellow classmates, the classes that are upcoming for the next few months, National Physical Therapy Month (that would be now aka October), and my nomination for the nominating committee, the election for which will be held at the end of October in Dallas for the National Student Conclave.

And thank you to everyone who has ever made any positive impact on Physical Therapy. It is truly a great field that I have a lot of passion for. I can only hope to share my passion to continue the growth of this "profession". Side note: PT is not currently considered a profession but we are working on it. The only three current "professions" in the world are medicine, law, and clergy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home