Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Where I Am

Currently on the Amtrak train, taking a nice 3 hour trip back home for the first time since I started my last affiliation (It's been 3 full weeks and 2 days). My class is going back to school tomorrow for a board review and to take care of some graduation stuff (exciting).
I have to keep my post shorter (than usual) as I have lost many a deep thought when blogging on my phone.
I don't think that I have shared much about my current setting. I am treating an average of 5 patients per day (each for an hour) plus being involved in one group activity with numerous patients. The rest of the day goes to learning and documenting in as much detail as possible. This is quite a change from my last affiliation where it seemed like I was seeing 5 an hour. I would like to link to a recent post by the 'PT Rover' - another student PT blogger apparently in a very similar setting - who recently posted on a great experience he had with a spinal cord injured patient. I too get very empassioned hearing and now seeing these stories on a daily basis. Before my treo cuts me off I bid you all adieu.

"It's not work if you are having fun."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home