Saturday, February 16, 2008

NPA Think Tank

I just wanted to say NPA Think Tank is a great blog, worth checking often... that's all :-D

I am moving to Philly within the next 36 hours to do my last affil, yay.

When I get down there I think I will get a little more serious about my blog, studying for the boards, obviously my clinical experience, working out (self-preservation), and my various roles through the PT world. Transition phases are fun... there are just about a million things going on in the area of PT, a lot of it is so promising. Last night we here in NY had a great Student Special Interest Group meeting, even though there were only 4 of us present. I look forward to see how it all plays out and what role I (and you) can serve.

Hope you have a great weekend!

1 Comments:

At 2:41 PM, Blogger Eric Robertson said...

Thanks for the link!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home