Saturday, February 23, 2008

Update

Just finished my first week of my last clinical affil. - 10 more to go.

I am still trying to get settled in here in Philly. Trying to map out the Rocky run because I love that movie. I just need to find that high quality outfit he has on and develop a fan base so people cheer me on as I run the streets and try to keep up...



Otherwise, I am enjoying my actual PT work... I am on the Spinal Cord Injury floor and have a great group of patients and co-workers. I am learning a great deal about all things related to SCI.

I am trying to get a jump on the licensure exam I will have to take after I graduate in May while looking into some residency programs to get more specialized in either sports or ortho after I graduate. But for now I have to focus on taking things one day at a time... so I am off to the gym, then to eat, and to study... I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home