Saturday, March 03, 2007

Feeling ill

This student is not feeling very good and thus is passing on two great events on this Saturday... The 9th Annual Sports Symposium for the Young Athlete and a football game I was supposed to play in. I feel like I am letting down my professional growth and my teammates, but in my current state I don't think it would be beneficial for me to be at either of these events.

While I attempt to heal myself, please read up on the multiple health events in March as presented in the APTA PT Bulleting Online:
Health observances for March include National Brain Injury Awareness Month, National Multiple Sclerosis Education and Awareness Month, and National Nutrition Month. March 4-10 marks the observance of National Patient Safety Awareness Week; March 5 - 11 is Multiple Sclerosis Awareness Week; and March 12-18 is Brain Awareness Week. At the month's end is American Diabetes Alert Day on March 27. Click here for other March events.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home